Eligibility and Selection Criteria & Procedure
- Candidates having good knowledge of the English language are eligible for admission.
- The candidate must have passed, with at least 50% marks in the aggregate, the 10+2 examination from any recognized Board / Council recognized by Jadavpur University with four recognized subjects of which at least one must be English.
- Foreign students may be admitted as per Jadavpur University norms.
Eligible candidates will be short-listed based on the following criteria:
Academic Performance(Marks obtained in the Class-XII examination).
Subjects like EVS, Fashion Studies, Multimedia, Music, Dance, Art, Physical Education and others vernacular subjects will not be considered.
Marks will be awarded proportionally to the percentage of marks obtained.
Mathematics in Class-XII with pass marks
Formal training in performing or visual arts and /or sports and /or participation in the same at regional / state / national / international levels only
- Application for admission has to be made on the prescribed form available online against a payment of Rs. 1,500/- only through NET Banking.
- Short-listed candidates must pay fees within the time specified in the merit list otherwise admission is liable to be cancelled.
- Admission will be confirmed only after physical verification of all necessary documents by the college.